PLATTFORM ARBEIT & RECHT e.V. » PLATTFORM ARBEIT & RECHT e.V. - FORUM

tiffany collane Ministry of Health to re answer is

(5 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by kgj6Lhindifs
  • Latest reply from SheikhaSana
  1. kgj6Lhindifs

<p> taken to court. October 17,tn, 2012,louboutin pas cher, the Beijing Intermediate Court of First Instance ruled that (former) Ministry of Health disclosed reasons not lack of factual and legal basis, ordered its re-application reply within the statutory time limit. The case has been widespread concern at the time, many media as "Henan farmers sue (former) Ministry of Health,escarpin louboutin occasion, was sentenced to win" as the subject reported the matter. But the final outcome of this case much ignored. (Former) Ministry of Health to re answer is: the process is not public information. Thereafter, Zhaozheng Jun appealed to the Beijing High Court, the second instance against. In this regard,nike tn pas cher, Zhaozheng Jun China Daily reporter, said: "Beijing High Court did not support me, but the contents of the judgment are essentially supports my example, they point out the shortcomings of (former) Ministry of Health's information disclosure." said that the significance of this case is that after that, all of the new food standard information, (former) Ministry of Health, have to do a public. Just go to the supermarket free Before 2006,escarpins louboutin, had done some small business, opened a restaurant. Later, he found that litigation against food claims can feed themselves, so in addition to the executive branch,louboutin pas cher, "finding fault", he has as "Food safety professional fake people" became Zhengzhou City, the size of the supermarket regulars. Specifically, go to the supermarket to find and buy expired exist,woolrich parka, make a claim after the price of food fraud and other issues. For income in this area, Zhaozheng Jun secrecy, he said: "I've given the caliber of the media is a monthly income of over a million." Zhaozheng Jun and whenever went to the supermarket.</p>

<p> he went to Henan Province Administration for Industry and query business profile information. Then the provisions of Trade and Industry Bureau is that every time the query service fee $ 70, plus fees print a $ 1. Enquiry did not implement bright card charges, issued by the entertainment industry turned out to be an ordinary invoice,collane tiffany, and charging unit name is stamped on the invoice Henan Business Information Center. "I think this charge is certainly a problem. Go back after a few days of research, I conclude that 'Commerce and Industry inquiry fee' or 'service charge' the case of arbitrary charges, and decided to bring an administrative lawsuit to seek explanation." This lawsuit two years, the first instance Zhaozheng Jun lost the case, in January 2008, when the second trial, the Henan Provincial High Court judgment against the provincial government. Thereafter,nike air max, the Trade and Industry Bureau in Henan Province on the abolition of the query costs. Zhaozheng Jun think this is his career in litigation lawsuit together very representative, "This is my first time to get in the administrative proceedings such a heavy sentence, reconsideration from the provincial Trade and Industry Bureau to the provincial development and reform commission, and then review the NDRC, reconsideration to the provincial government and then back and forth more than a year, this time the decision to support the significance of your behavior is no way to be measured by money,tiffany collane, "he told reporters China Daily:." Before that, it is a provincial Trade and Industry Bureau an important source of income items,nike air max 1, and later I saw many lawyers say,requin tn pas cher, I gave them to save a small fortune in fees. I feel interests are protected, but also to make a contribution to others. From then on there is confidence and the motivation. " Twice sued the former Ministry of Health Zhaozheng Jun has also twice sued the former Ministry of Health. The first time was in November 2010.</p>

<p> there is a problem specifically looking for food, usually a few hundred dollars to buy things . Because of his "finding fault", Zhengzhou City, now in food is very strict regulation, manufacturers in the food safety problems are very fast rectification,chaussure air jordan pas cher, manufacturers on food labels are also increasingly standardized.</p>

<p> "Food Safety Law" is about two years, "pre-packaged food labels General Standards" comments are more than a year, but delays in the introduction of new labeling standards. Zhaozheng Jun requirements (former) Ministry of Health open "new food labeling standards which comments are solicited, how and when to introduce modifications and other matters." Grounds filed information disclosure, the "buy more food labeling and food additives,louboutin paris, no storage conditions unlabeled generic names to make a complaint to the relevant authorities, because the operators have different understanding, it is in practice quite controversial." March 2011,louboutin paris, (former) Ministry of Health,louboutin soldes, government affairs office responded to say "application not covered by the scope of information disclosure." Zhaozheng Jun So the (former) Ministry of Health sued to court. During the case hearing, in May 14, 2011, (former) Ministry of Health issued a "pre-packaged food labels General Standards" and four new national standard. Beijing Intermediate Court final judgment (former) Ministry of Health within 30 days of Zhaozheng Jun administrative reconsideration application for administrative reconsideration decision made by the (former) Ministry of Health accepted the burden of the corresponding costs. However.</p>

<p> Zhaozheng Jun ultimately did not get a satisfactory answer,giuseppe zanotti pas cher, he said,barbour paris, the final answer (former) Ministry of Health is still "the application does not meet the deadlines." The second indictment (former) Ministry of Health, in Zhaozheng Jun opinion, "meaning is very important." (Former) Ministry of Health in 2010 published a revised standard raw milk, milk protein content from 1986 per 100 grams of raw milk is not less than 2.9 g down to 2.8 g. This is less than 3 grams or more standards in developed countries caused controversy. To understand the new standard-setting process, to the (former) Ministry of Health made an application of information disclosure, disclosure requirements to develop a new national standard raw milk "national food safety standards evaluation committee to prepare minutes of the meeting." (Former) Ministry of Health rejected his application. So he will (former) Ministry of Health.</p>

相关的主题文章:

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Hendriz

Posted 5 months ago #
  3. HerrKaufman

Posted 5 months ago #
  4. SheikhaSana

Posted 5 months ago #
  5. SheikhaSana

Posted 5 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.